top of page

Familia Chimini

Público·222 miembros

RCD Mallorca vs Cádiz live online 29 November 2023 Watch Online


4 days ago — Follow the La Liga live Football match between RCD Mallorca and Cádiz CF with Eurosport. The match starts at 8:00 PM on November 29th, 2023.


Mallorca vs Cadiz Prediction and Betting Tips 8 hours ago — Two sides who could do well with a win square off in the Spanish La Liga as Mallorca play host to Cadiz at the Estadi de Son Moix on ... Mallorca vs Cadiz Livescore and Live Video - Spain La Liga ScoreBat is covering Mallorca vs Cadiz in real time, providing the live stream and live score of the match, team line-ups, full match stats, live match ... RCD Mallorca vs Cadiz CF Football Betting Tips & Predictions 2023-11-29Match Details Who: RCD Mallorca vs Cadiz CF Competition: LaLiga When: 2023-11-29, 22:00 Venue: Iberostar Estadio RCD Mallorca will host Cadiz CF at Iberostar Estadio on 2023-11-29 at 22:00 in an interesting encounter in LaLiga. RCD Mallorca, currently sitting at 17 will be looking for important home win. Cadiz CF, on the other hand, sits in 16 of the league table and will be looking to improve their position with a win. This match will be a tough test for both teams, and it should be an exciting match to watch. The betting market for this Football encounter is interesting with a 47% chance of a home win, and a 23% chance of an away win. The predicted chance of a draw is 30%. Previous results The head-to-head record for RCD Mallorca vs Cadiz CF is worth a look. RCD Mallorca have won 2 meetings with Cadiz CF, while Cadiz CF have won 1. There have been 2 draws between these two sides. Betting tips for RCD Mallorca vs Cadiz CF from ProTipsters Interested to see whom Tipsters are backing in this match between RCD Mallorca and Cadiz CF? At the moment there are 21 tips in the 1X2 market, with 16 tips backing RCD Mallorca, 2 tips backing Cadiz CF and 3 tips favouring the draw. Mallorca VS Cádiz live match 29.11.2023 Watch 2 hours ago — Mallorca VS Cádiz live match 29.11.2023 Watch Mallorca is playing home against RCD Mallorca - Cadiz CF: Live Stream & on TV today You can ... Watch RCD Mallorca - Cádiz CF Live Stream Watch RCD Mallorca - Cádiz CF live & on-demand on DAZN ES, in HD and on any device. Sign up today.


Acerca de

¡Te damos la bienvenida al grupo! Puedes conectarte con otro...

Miembros

bottom of page