top of page

Familia Chimini

Público·226 miembros

Andorra U19 vs Bulgaria U19 Live Broadcast 21 November 2023 Live HD


11 hours ago — Store and/or access information on a device. Cookies, device or similar online identifiers (e.g. login-based identifiers, randomly assigned ...


Andorra vs Bulgaria Football Betting Tips & Predictions 2023-11-21Match Details Who: Andorra vs Bulgaria Competition: U19 European Championship, Qualification When: 2023-11-21, 14:30 Venue: Andorra will host Bulgaria at on 2023-11-21 at 14:30 in an interesting encounter in U19 European Championship, Qualification. Andorra, currently sitting at 4 will be looking for important home win. Bulgaria, on the other hand, sits in 3 of the league table and will be looking to improve their position with a win. This match will be a tough test for both teams, and it should be an exciting match to watch. The betting market for this Football encounter is interesting with a 9% chance of a home win, and a 76% chance of an away win. The predicted chance of a draw is 15%. Serbia U19 vs Bulgaria U19: live 18 november 2023. Team News, Preview, Lineups, Streaming, SopcastEuro U19 - Qualification, 2-round, qualifying round, 18. 11. 2023 14:30 0 Finished 1 A. Bozhev (c) 3 M. Tsonev 5 B. Marinov 6 M. Georgiev 7 A. Atanasov Z. 8 A. Stoyanov 9 P. Bachev 11 R. Marinov 16 S. Hadzha N. Scotland U19 vs Andorra U19: live 18 november 2023. Team News, Preview, Lineups, Streaming, SopcastEuro U19 - Qualification, 2-round, qualifying round, 18. 11. 2023 11:00 3 1 Finished 12 R. Mahady 2 J. Dede M. Frame 4 L. Jackson 5 C. McArthur (c) 8 B. Rice 9 R. Wilson 11 R. One 14 D. Reid 15 D. Kelly 17 M. Sharpe M. Meireles D. 6 De Foix G. Acosta N. Linares Boutarfas 10 M. Torne J. Guma E. Obiols Camps 18 A. Molins 19 M. Carrau 21 M. Rodriguez 22 B. UEFA European U19 Football Championship-Group 3 UEFA European U19 Football Championship-Group 3YouTube · B&B Sports Live180+ views · 2 days ago YouTube · B&B Sports Live YouTube · B&B Sports Live 2:17:00 Andorra vs Bulgaria Football Betting Tips & Predictions 11 hours ago — Andorra will host Bulgaria at on 2023-11-21 at 12:30 in an interesting encounter in U19 European Championship, Qualification. Andorra, currently ... Serbia U19 vs Bulgaria U19: live 18 november 2023. Team Serbia U19 - Bulgaria U19. Euro U19 - Qualification, 18.11.2023 6:30. Live game, news, stats, videos, lineups, bets. Andorra U19 - Bulgaria U19 Betting Odds, Football - Euro 11 hours ago — Store and/or access information on a device. Cookies, device or similar online identifiers (e.g. login-based identifiers, randomly assigned ... Andorra U19 - Bulgaria U19 ⚡ prediction 21.11.2023 ➡ 15 hours ago — Free predictions for the match Andorra U19 - Bulgaria U19: 21.11.2023 | U19 The largest live coverage: results, statistics, standings and ... Bulgaria U19 live scores, results, fixtures, Andorra U19 vs Bulgaria U19 live score | Soccer, EuropeHELP: You are on Bulgaria U19 live scores page in Soccer/Europe section. Flashscore. com. ng offers Bulgaria U19 livescore, final and partial results, standings and match details (goal scorers, red cards, odds comparison, …). Besides Bulgaria U19 scores you can follow 1000+ soccer competitions from 90+ countries around the world on Flashscore. ng. Just click on the country name in the left menu and select your competition (league results, national cup livescore, other competition). Betting tips for Andorra vs Bulgaria from ProTipsters Interested to see whom Tipsters are backing in this match between Andorra and Bulgaria? At the moment there are 3 tips in the 1X2 market, with 0 tips backing Andorra, 1 tips backing Bulgaria and 2 tips favouring the draw. Right now, the odds for this match are 9% against the Andorra finishing this match victorious, while there are odds of 76% against Bulgaria winning. Andorra U19 vs Bulgaria U19 Live Score & Result | 21 Nov 2023 in 8 hours — Andorra U19 vs Bulgaria U19 soccer livescore 2023/11/21 for Europe: Under-19 Championship: Qualifying Round, Group Stage. Andorra U19 vs Bulgaria U19 Your live football score for Andorra U19 vs Bulgaria U19 in the Qualification: Group 3 from LiveScore.mobi, covering soccer, cricket, tennis, basketball and ... Bulgaria U19 Score Today and Fixtures The next match is Bulgaria U19 vs Scotland U19 and kicks-off at 19:00 on the Wednesday 15 November 2023 as part of the of UEFA U19 Championship Qualification.


Acerca de

¡Te damos la bienvenida al grupo! Puedes conectarte con otro...

Miembros

bottom of page