top of page

Familia Chimini

Público·226 miembros

Today: Estonia U19 vs Iceland U19 live 21 November 2023 Watch TV


Estonia U19 page on Flashscore.info offers livescore, results, standings and match details (goal scorers, red cards, …) ... Iceland U19. 21.11. 18:00.


Betting tips for Estonia vs Iceland from ProTipsters Interested to see whom Tipsters are backing in this match between Estonia and Iceland? At the moment there are 2 tips in the 1X2 market, with 0 tips backing Estonia, 2 tips backing Iceland and 0 tips favouring the draw. Right now, the odds for this match are 9% against the Estonia finishing this match victorious, while there are odds of 76% against Iceland winning. Estonia vs Iceland Football Betting Tips & Predictions 2023-11-21Match Details Who: Estonia vs Iceland Competition: U19 European Championship, Qualification When: 2023-11-21, 16:00 Venue: Estonia will host Iceland at on 2023-11-21 at 16:00 in an interesting encounter in U19 European Championship, Qualification. Estonia, currently sitting at 4 will be looking for important home win. Iceland, on the other hand, sits in 3 of the league table and will be looking to improve their position with a win. This match will be a tough test for both teams, and it should be an exciting match to watch. The betting market for this Football encounter is interesting with a 9% chance of a home win, and a 76% chance of an away win. The predicted chance of a draw is 15%. Estonia U19 vs Iceland U19: scores Today Live 21 November Live match Estonia U19 - Iceland U19 Group 1 UEFA U19 Championship Qualification 2023/2024 Northern Ireland 21 November 2023 19:00 - Line-ups, scorers, ... Iceland U19 - Soccer, Europe: Results, Fixtures, Estonia U19 v Iceland U19 live - Soccerstand. comIceland U19 results and fixtures (Soccer - Europe) on Soccerstand. com: Follow Iceland U19 live scores, final results, fixtures and standings on this page! Soccerstand. com offers team pages (e. g. Iceland U19), competition pages (e. English Premier League), category pages (e. English soccer with all the latest results from many English soccer competitions - from Premier League to semi-professional competitions) and also sport pages (e. soccer scores with all today's soccer matches - real-time livescore, today's final results and scheduled games). Next match: 21. Estonia - Iceland in - live - 21 November 2023 [LIVE] Follow the Estonia vs Iceland Score Live & Match Result with our football Livescore. U19 European Championship Match played on 21 November 2023 ... Estonia U19 vs Iceland U19 Live Odds Goaloo18.com.com provides lots bookmakers' live 1x2 odds comparison,asian handicap,over under for Estonia U19 and Iceland U19.


Acerca de

¡Te damos la bienvenida al grupo! Puedes conectarte con otro...

Miembros

bottom of page