top of page

Familia Chimini

Público·266 miembros

Live stream: Paris Saint-Germain vs. Newcastle 28 November 2023 Watch Online

12 hours ago — Where to watch PSG vs Newcastle ... TV channel: In the UK, the game will be televised live on TNT Sports 2, with coverage beginning at 7pm GMT.

We were trying to press them and they were trying to play through us. "On the game-plan against PSG: "We made it clear as we could. We wanted to be ourselves when we played AC Milan and we were not where we needed to be. I think that was with expected with the three defeats previously to that game, I think we came here with a lot more confident mood. Full credit to the players, they had to deliver it against world-class players. "On the Newcastle fans this evening: "I think in every team talk I mention the crowd because they are so powerful, if we don’t use the crowd and play a style of football where they are not going to be involved in the game we are missing a trick. Paris Saint-Germain vs Newcastle United Live Football 9 hours ago — Here you will get the details of how to livestream the Paris Saint-Germain vs Newcastle United Champions League 2023-24. Paris Saint Germain (PSG) vs Newcastle United live score Where to watch Paris Saint Germain (PSG) vs Newcastle United online?AiScore provides Paris Saint Germain (PSG) vs Newcastle United(2023/11/28) live score ... PSG - Newcastle: kick-off time, where to watch, Live stream 11 hours ago — PSG lacks stability, having won against Borussia, lost to Newcastle, dominated over Milan, and then faced defeat in the return match. Daily ... PSG vs Newcastle United stream and TV listings PSG vs Newcastle United - November 28, 2023 - Live Streaming and TV Listings, Live Scores, News and Videos :: Live Soccer TV. The three points, added to an opening draw away to AC Milan, mean Newcastle go top of Group F. You can read Phil McNulty's report from St. Copyright: Getty ImagesGet Involved#bbcfootball, via WhatsApp on 03301 231826 or text 81111 (UK only, standard message rates apply)Stuart, Dunfermline: PSG were not just off the boil tonight, they were shockingly poor. Lack of tactics, passing slow and lacking any accuracy. Well done Newcastle but I'm pretty sure my nine year old daughter could have got on the scoresheet tonight. Anthony Gordon, Dan Burn and Sean Longstaff will be nowhere near the England squad with Harry Maguire, Jordan Henderson and Kalvin Phillips in. How mad is that? Post updateFT: Newcastle 4-1 PSGWhat do you reckon the atmosphere is like in Newcastle city centre right now? Vibrant, I should expect. They'll be dancing on the tables in Rusty's. I mean, they dance on the tables in there every night, but even more so tonight. 'One night to remember forever'FT: Newcastle 4-1 PSGCopyright: Getty ImagesBruno Guimaraes on Instagram: "One night to remember forever! Very proud of the team! We have the best fans in the world! We keep going. "'Newcastle win worth the 20-year wait for Toon fans'Copyright: FRANCK FIFENewcastle United and the Toon Army waited two decades for a Champions League night like this and it was worth every day, says Phil McNulty. You can read his post-match feature from an extraordinary night at St. James' Park here. Get Involved#bbcfootball, via WhatsApp on 03301 231826 or text 81111 (UK only, standard message rates apply)Steve in Reading: So a superb result for Newcastle. Paris Saint-Germain vs Newcastle United Live Streams & ProTipster is providing data on what channel you could watch the game on TV. Football fans can watch the game between Paris Saint-Germain and Newcastle United ... Alan: Let's get one thing straight. As well as Newcastle played, PSG are really such a poor side now. James, South Wales: PSG now stands for Pretty Spectacular Geordies. 'I don't think we deserved that kind of result'FT: Newcastle 4-1 PSGPSG manager Luis Enrique speaking to TNT Sports after the game: "It was a difficult night I don't think we deserved that kind of result. [[streaming###]] PSG v Newcastle United live match 28 3 hours ago — 10 hours ago — How can I watch PSG vs Newcastle? The following channels and streaming services will be broadcasting the game live in the US: ... Unbelievable performance from everyone. "Report: Alvarez and Doku inspire late City winFT: RB Leipzig 1-3 Man CitySubstitutes Julian Alvarez and Jeremy Doku scored late goals as Manchester City recovered from back-to-back defeats to beat Leipzig in the Champions League. Defending champions City, who came into the game on the back of losses to Newcastle in the Carabao Cup and Wolves in the Premier League, looked in complete control in the first half before Leipzig scored with their only shot on target. PSG.FR - Paris Saint-Germain official website 20 hours ago — Paris Saint-Germain official website : news, fixtures and results, player profiles, videos, photos, transfers, live match coverages, highlights, tickets, ...

Acerca de

¡Te damos la bienvenida al grupo! Puedes conectarte con otro...

Miembros

• Ressi Away
    Ressi Away
  • Grase Freeman
    Grase Freeman
  • Максим Горганюк
    Максим Горганюк
  • marian catalin costea
    marian catalin costea
  • anuproma roy
bottom of page