top of page

Familia Chimini

Público·266 miembros

[[[LIVE SPORT>>]<<]] Cambridge United vs Lincoln City live watch 28/11/2023

Cambridge United Lincoln City live score (and video online live stream) starts on 28 Nov 2023 at 19:45 UTC time in League One, England.

Lincoln City FC 🇺🇦 (@LincolnCity_FC) · X Aaah, that felt gooood. Aside from that game, David Rock is an official we have seen a couple of times at Sincil Bank. He first refereed a Lincoln game in 2014, overseeing our 3-1 defeat away at Woking, with him first visiting Sincil Bank later in the season as we beat Southport 1-0. We saw him for a third time in March 2015, as we drew 1-1 at Wrexham. He didn’t officiate us at all in Chris Moyses’ full season in charge, but in our historic 2016/17 season, he was the referee as we went down away at Dover, losing 2-0. He was also the referee who sent off Sean Raggett early in our 1-0 November win against Wrexham at Sincil Bank. Credit Graham Burrell Rock joined the Football League referee list in the 2019/20 season but didn’t officiate any Lincoln games. Two seasons ago, the only game that he was in charge of was our 2-0 defeat at Plymouth in the FA Cup, a game in which he booked seven players. He did have two other notable appearances throughout the season. ᐉ Cambridge United vs Lincoln City Live Stream, Tip How to watch the Cambridge United vs Lincoln City live stream video. Predictions, H2H, statistics and live score. League One 28/11/2023. Ref Watch: Cambridge United (A)Referee: DAVID ROCK Assistants: Paul Evans and Stuart Kane Fourth Official: Stephen Parkinson I haven’t done this for a few weeks because they don’t get huge views, and I thought they weren’t popular. Then I realised two things. Popularity is irrelevant, and the three people who asked me about them this weekend like them, so they’re back. I hate going into a game and not knowing about the ref, being able to turn around and say something like smugly, ‘this is the referee who wrongly sent off that Port Vale player last season’. On to Cambridge away, and we get David Rock. This is the referee who wrongly sent off that Port Vale player last season. Cambridge United - Lincoln City Live - League One Follow the League One live Football match between Cambridge United and Lincoln City with TNT Sports. The match starts at 19:45 on 28 November 2023. Catch the ... iFollow Imps The official streaming service of Lincoln City. With live video streaming of matches, audio match commentary, behind the scenes content, newsletters, ...

Acerca de

¡Te damos la bienvenida al grupo! Puedes conectarte con otro...

Miembros

• Ressi Away
    Ressi Away
  • Grase Freeman
    Grase Freeman
  • Максим Горганюк
    Максим Горганюк
  • marian catalin costea
    marian catalin costea
  • anuproma roy
bottom of page