top of page

Familia Chimini

Público·266 miembros

(((STREAMING@))) Today: PSG vs Newcastle live 28.11.2023

Oct 4, 2023 — PSG vs. Newcastle United FREE LIVE STREAM (10/4/23): Watch UEFA Champions League online | Time, TV, channel ... PSG faces Newcastle United in the ...

Newcastle vs PSG updatesNewcastle United returned to Champions League action at home in style as they cruised past PSG at St James' ParkEd Mackey and Michael BaileyOctober 4, 2023 at 6:03 PM EDT(Photo: Getty Images)Quick catch-upPSG undone by Newcastle press for Almiron opener Hosts deserved 3-goal leadHernandez headed home swift reply Schar sealed the deal with stunning strikeHow have tonight's result left Group F? A famous win at home and AC Milan's failure to beat Dortmund in Germany mean that after the first two Champions League matchdays of the season, Newcastle are sitting pretty at the top of Group F... Group FNewcastle – PTS: 4, GD: 3PSG – PTS: 3, GD: -1AC Milan – PTS: 2, GD: 0Dortmund – PTS: 1, GD: -2Luis Enrique: 'When you make mistakes, you pay for them'(Photo: Getty Images)It was a night to forget for PSG manager Luis Enrique and his disappointment shone through in his post-match interview with TNT Sports:💬 "It was a difficult night. PSG vs. Newcastle: Preview, date, time, live stream and 10 hours ago — PSG vs. Newcastle: TV channel, live stream. U.S.: Paramount+; UK: TNT Sports; Canada: DAZN. For broadcast details in your country, consult UEFA. PSG vs Newcastle United stream and TV listings *Subscription required. The TV, live streaming and radio listings are legal broadcasts of PSG vs Newcastle United in United States. Authentication or ... Newcastle vs PSG LIVE: Champions League latest score Oct 4, 2023 — A rampant Newcastle put in a stellar showing to secure a superb 4-1 victory over French champions Paris Saint-Germain in their first ... PSG vs. Newcastle United FREE LIVE STREAM (10/4/23) Oct 4, 2023 — PSG vs. Newcastle United FREE LIVE STREAM (10/4/23): Watch UEFA Champions League online | Time, TV, channel PSG faces Newcastle United in the ... We said we wanted to entertain the crowd, I know that away (to AC Milan) our performance got a bit of a battering but I knew when we got a team at home with the crowd behind us... It was electric. "On his goal he added:💬 "(It was) amazing. When the offside flag went up, I was gutted. As soon as it got hung (up towards the back post), I thought 'I'm going for it'. "One well-earned souvenir It wasn't all bad news for every PSG fans. One little fella managed to pick up Kylian Mbappe's match shirt. Prediction and Picks for PSG vs Newcastle Football 28 5 hours ago — Live broadcast. Newcastle United · Review. Prediction. H2H · Odds. Prediction and Picks for PSG vs Newcastle Football 28 November 2023. Match ... "Wednesday's Champions League round up(Photo: Getty Images)Newcastle were not the only Premier League side to win 3-1 in the Champions League this evening, as Manchester City did likewise at RB Leipzig. Elsewhere, there was a narrow win for Barcelona and late heartbreak for Celtic in Glasgow. Atletico Madrid 3-2 FeyenoordAntwerp 2-3 Shakhtar DonetskCeltic 1-2 LazioCrvena zvezda 2-2 Young BoysDortmund 0-0 AC MilanNewcastle 3-1 PSGPorto 0-1 BarcelonaRB Leipzig 1-3 Manchester CityBurn: 'It was electric'Dan Burn's powerful first-half header — given after a long VAR delay — was Newcastle's second goal and put the hosts in such a commanding position. He told TNT Sports:💬 "It hasn't really sunk in, I'm a bit speechless. It just so happened to be Kieran Trippier's son! That will disappoint Sean Longstaff, who was caught on camera asking Mbappe if he could have his shirt... During the game. Presumably such things are OK when you've scored a goal and the team has won. Homegrown heroicsI spoke about Dan Burn being the local hero for Newcastle in the first half, but Sean Longstaff wasn’t letting him be the only Toon supporter on the scoresheet. While his effort needed a bit of help from some uncharacteristically poor Gianluigi Donnarumma goalkeeping, he got himself in the right position to score the all-important third goal. But Howe’s side showed why they are a team to fear in this season’s competition despite being drawn from Pot 4. Many teams in their position would have sat back after taking an early lead, but they smelt blood and continued to hurt PSG at every opportunity. They could have wilted when Hernandez reduced the deficit but the substitutions and game management helped them see out a famous victory. Longstaff: 'I'm so proud to be from Newcastle'(Photo: Getty Images)It was the local heroes who did most of the damage for Newcastle, with Sean Longstaff scoring Newcastle's crucial third goal in that second half. He told TNT Sports:💬 "We knew as a group that it was going to be special with the atmosphere but for me and Burny (Dan Burn) to score on a night like tonight, it's pretty surreal. "There's a few of us who thought, three years ago, we were probably out the door and it wasn't a great place to be. But, since the takeover, it's been absolutely amazing. I'm so proud to be from Newcastle, I'm over the moon. "A monumental reality check for PSGLuis Enrique walks off, hands in pockets. PSG's players have stony faces. Mbappe puffs out his cheeks. Eddie Howe's side have scalded them here. The home side pressed superbly and their intensity overwhelmed the visitors, who wilted. It looked brave to field four forwards before kick-off. It now looks a touch naive and they were punished. But in the third month of the season, there are few signs to suggest that is the case. They have won just three of their opening seven league games and sit fifth in the Ligue 1 table. It seemed the Champions League would provide some reprieve when they did a professional job on Dortmund in matchday one, but this evening’s defeat has brought them crashing back down to earth. Work to do for Luis Enrique, if he is allowed the time to do it…Putting Europe on notice(Photo: Getty Images)While PSG have been a mile from their best domestically this season, there weren’t many non-Newcastle fans giving the hosts much of a chance this evening, especially with the injuries to key players. PSG - Newcastle: times, how to watch on TV, stream online 14 hours ago — How can I watch PSG vs Newcastle? The following channels and streaming services will be broadcasting the game live in the US: ViX, Paramount+.

Acerca de

¡Te damos la bienvenida al grupo! Puedes conectarte con otro...

Miembros

• Ressi Away
    Ressi Away
  • Grase Freeman
    Grase Freeman
  • Максим Горганюк
    Максим Горганюк
  • marian catalin costea
    marian catalin costea
  • anuproma roy
bottom of page