top of page

Familia Chimini

Público·239 miembros

Al Ahly vs Smouha live streaming 28 November 2023


Al Ahly v Smouha S.C. - Africa Basketball League 2019YouTube · FIBA - The Basketball Channel3.9K+ views · 4 years ago YouTube · FIBA - The Basketball Channel YouTube · FIBA - The Basketball Channel 1:00:32


This match will be a tough test for both teams, and it should be an exciting match to watch. The betting market for this Football encounter is interesting with a 71% chance of a home win, and a 10% chance of an away win. The predicted chance of a draw is 19%. Previous results The head-to-head record for Al Ahly Cairo vs Smouha SC is worth a look. Al Ahly Cairo have won 3 meetings with Smouha SC, while Smouha SC have won 1. There have been 1 draws between these two sides. ▶️ Al Ahly vs Smouha SC Live Stream & on TV, Prediction, H2HSporticos - Legal Sports StreamsFollow all of the action from the biggest football leagues in the world like La Liga, Serie A, the Bundesliga and Ligue 1 with Sporticos. Here you can find out the easiest, cheapest and most convenient way to watch football live streams of any match you’re interested in. We bring together all of the soccer streams out there on the internet and select the best options for you where you are. We also provide football predictions, standings, data and news from the world of sports broadcasting. As the competition approaches the grand final, the fixtures in the Egypt Cup become more and more interesting for both fans and bettors. Al Ahly are coming from a draw in their last appearance against Al Masry, by 0-0, while Smouha, won in their most recent encounter, against El Geish, 2-1. This game has a clear favorite, and this is Al Ahly. The bookmakers point out the team as the most likely to win and should not let this opportunity slip away in this duel. The Egypt Cup has an average of 2 yellow cards per match. Al Ahly FC vs Smouha live score, H2H and lineups Al Ahly FC Smouha live score (and video online live stream) starts on 28 Nov 2023 at 17:00 UTC time in Premier League, Egypt. Smouha vs El Raja live stream and lineups When the match ends, it will show Smouha vs El Raja live stream, in the H2H section you can see the history of how many matches the 2 teams have faced each ... Smouha live scores, results, fixtures, Al Ahly v Smouha live | Football, EgyptHELP: You are on Smouha live scores page in Football/Egypt section. Flashscore. com offers Smouha livescore, final and partial results, standings and match details (goal scorers, red cards, odds comparison, …). Besides Smouha scores you can follow 1000+ football competitions from 90+ countries around the world on Flashscore. com. Just click on the country name in the left menu and select your competition (league results, national cup livescore, other competition). Smouha scores service is real-time, updating live. Al Ahly Cairo vs Smouha SC Football Betting Tips & Predictions 2023-11-28Match Details Who: Al Ahly Cairo vs Smouha SC Competition: Premier League When: 2023-11-28, 19:00 Venue: Al Ahly Cairo will host Smouha SC at on 2023-11-28 at 19:00 in an interesting encounter in Premier League. Al Ahly Cairo, currently sitting at 1 will be looking for important home win. Smouha SC, on the other hand, sits in 12 of the league table and will be looking to improve their position with a win. Egypt Cup Al Ahly vs Smouha live score, H2H and lineups - BetarenaAbout the Match Al Ahly and Smouha will meet on January 16th, 2023 in a Egypt Cup match in Cairo. At Betarena, you can access a vast selection of tips, live results, and post-match analysis throughout the Egypt Cup. Our statistics platform is also constantly being updated to provide a precise range of data to analyze, accessible to all sports lovers, bettors, and sports trading. Here you will find the platform that gathers the most data and statistics to use for your benefit. Check if your liked bookmaker will broadcast this live match between Al Ahly and Smouha! Many sites in the industry have offered customers this possibility; surely, this is a game you won't want to miss. Smouha - Al Ahly Cairo · 08.03.2021 The basketball match Smouha vs. Al Ahly Cairo live stream starts on 08 Mar 2021 at 10:35. Starting lineups: Smouha %HostTeamSquad% Al Ahly Cairo %GuestTeamSquad ... Al Ahly Cairo vs Smouha SC Football Betting Tips & 13 hours ago — Al Ahly Cairo vs Smouha SC 2023-11-28 live stream, tips, odds and H2H stats. Click here for all our free betting tips and predictions. Al Ahly SC Vs Smouha: Livescore & Stats 365Scores is the fastest, most accurate online live scores service, serving over 100 million fans worldwide since 2012. Our Football coverage includes ... Football, Egypt: Smouha live scores, results, fixtures Smouha Sporting Club page on Flashscore.com offers livescore, results, standings and match details (goal scorers, red cards, …) al bonus 200 AZN-dək. Betting tips for Al Ahly Cairo vs Smouha SC from ProTipsters Interested to see whom Tipsters are backing in this match between Al Ahly Cairo and Smouha SC? At the moment there are 8 tips in the 1X2 market, with 7 tips backing Al Ahly Cairo, 1 tips backing Smouha SC and 0 tips favouring the draw. Right now, the odds for this match are 71% against the Al Ahly Cairo finishing this match victorious, while there are odds of 10% against Smouha SC winning. The draw is rated at 19%. The Al Ahly Cairo vs Smouha SC match will likely be broadcasted on television by a variety of channels depending on your location. Al Ahly Cairo Smouha SC Statistics Al Ahly Cairo plays against Smouha SC in a Premier League game, and Soccer fans are looking forward to it. The event takes place on 28/11/2023 at 14:00 UTC.


Acerca de

¡Te damos la bienvenida al grupo! Puedes conectarte con otro...

Miembros

  • Nicolas Gelvez
    Participantes del Rover Moot que se unieron a la plataforma de primerosPioneros
    Los escritores y escritoras más destacados en su reseña del perfil.Creativ@ 100%
  • Iliyana Clark
    Iliyana Clark
  • Kai Amald
    Kai Amald
  • Ceridwen Ceridwen
    Ceridwen Ceridwen
  • React Junior
    React Junior
bottom of page